To town with girlfriends!


Let's start the post with a photo of my baby girl, Xiao Cel Chen!
We started our day with having lunch at far east plaza,
we went to have the pontian wanton noodles.
Honestly, I don't think it's nice at all leh. Any kopitiam wanton mee is nicer than this ):


Boyfriend bought me a new camera, so I can't stop taking photos!


And then Adely and Charissa came to join us for shopping!


We walked all the way from Far east plaza to orchard link!
Luckily we weren't wearing high heels!


See my beautiful camera, White Canon DSLR, so nice!
My boyfriend 好疼我!heheheee!


Went to our friend's shop, their spectacles are all so nice!


I love big glasses! 
Makes my face look smaller.



And then we ended our day with dinner at the Antoinette restaurant,
it's a nice place for high tea and their pasta was really good!





I ordered the aglio olio pasta and Cel had the pancakes!


Enjoyed our day catching up!
Ever since Cel started working, we seldom have time to meet up like this.
Hopefully we get more chances like this!

Nowadays I'm so addicted to this new Chinese drama ~ 武眉娘传奇

范冰冰 is so beautiful!



I downloaded this new app called 天天P图
It's even better than 美图秀秀!



Please call me 武则天!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

instagram

twitter