Boyfriend's younger sister's birthday dinner at Shangri La Hotel!

Before heading over to the hotel, we went for some shopping at suntec city!


and took some OOTDs!

I like his HBA shirt from hong kong!
we got it together! and the porter bag i bought for him from taipei!




instead of going over to fetch auntie (dickson's mum)
we used UBER to get a driver to fetch her!
which is super convenient!


waiting for his sisters and mom


hehee, i like my eyeliner here <3


And then the buffet starts!


we started from the sushis instead of salads,
because I was having serious cravings for sashimis!


omggggg!
looking at these now is so unhealthy for me,
cause i haven't had my lunch but yet I'm blogging. heeheee.




and then it's the seafood!
my favourite oysters!
I can eat up to one dozen at one time.



 their prawns are super fresh!

and the crabs!

 



they even got dim sum!






cheese!!
 


and dessert!!!


rainbow cake!



so these are my choice!


a group photo of me, posh(elder sis), grace(younger sis), auntie & bf!




Happy Birthday xiao mei!

 
Their family photo!

overall we did enjoyed the buffet.
but I don't think I should go for buffets though.
it's really a waste of money for people like me, cause I don't really eat much. lol!








1 comments:

  1. Wow!! Such a lovely dress you wore dear. Your porter bag looks fabulous too. I just loved your pics. Seafood looks tempting, and I would like to try it in my party at LA venue. My friend shared with me that they have great choice of sea food.

    ReplyDelete

 

instagram

twitter