Gardens by the bay with my baby girls!

Guess who's in singapore today!?



It's 苹果小姐!
Miss Apple! She's back in singapore for a holiday!




We were hardcore party animals when we were younger!
like seriously, we can party every night from monday to sunday!

We (Apple, Celeste, Jocelyn & Me) decided that we should do something different today!
And it is to challenge ourselves to wake up early to meet up at 2pm at the Gardens by the Bay,
we knew that all of us are 迟到大王,  so we had a bet that whoever is the last to reach would have to treat the rest for lunch.

I was so confident the night before, 
I thought confirm plus chop Celeste will be the last to reach, 
so when I was ready at 1pm, I took out my sister's ring light, started playing with it and taking photos
By the time I finish doing that, it was 130pm!
I saw a missed call, it's from Celeste and then in my mind I was thinking, "HAHAHA! she confirm late liao, that's why call me for help! Wahahaha!"

I called a cab after that, 
when i got on the cab, I gave Cel a call back, and she told me she's about to reach!
WAH LAO! IMPOSSIBRUUUUU!@#$%&*(%#!!!
I pleaded my taxi uncle to drive faster )': 

I knew I was going to be the last,
they started sending the stupid photos of the trees at the Gardens in the group chat,
first is celeste, then apple, then jocelyn.
That means all of them have reached!

But I felt a glimpse of hope when I saw a text from JOC saying that she's still walking towards the restaurant we are meeting at.
I jitao CHIONG all the way after I alighted from the cab!

Unbelievably, I reached before Jocelyn!
Thank Guan Yin Ma!
我跑到像一个siao charbor,没有白费!

I even had time to help the two Super hiao 大小姐s to take photos!


See my Haolian face when I know that I don't have to pay for lunch!
Hiak Hiak!!!






And then shortly after I reached,
Joc took her own sweet time to walk towards us, 
she kept saying she was running as well, 
maybe because I'm a born athlete lah, sure win de, bo bian.


Our first group photo of the day! 


 Look at Cel's face, waiting for bird shit to drop!


fashion show! 




Initially we wanted to just hiong hiong choose the most expensive restaurant at gardens by the bay,
but after much consideration and because we are very "kind",
we decided to be a little bit more chin chai, so we chose BAKERZIN in the end.


Even though it's just bakerzin but still must choose something more expensive!
neinineinipoopooooooo!


Before our food arrived, 
we had to do our usual routine,
cam-whoring before eating!


And this is officially my favourite pasta!
The pesto pasta!
It's super delicious can!




As we weren't very hungry,
we didn't really order much.
Lucky jocelyn! The bill came up to only around $70.
这次太便宜你了!

If I'm the last to reach, they sure 不客气 and will choose to dine at indochine instead of bakerzin!
还好我跑得快!


After lunch,
we continued our photoshoot!
Can't stop taking photos until tourists started taking photos of us and asked to take photographs with us. 

Maybe because my pose a bit too much!



Can't stop our cat walk shit! hahaha!


We found a place for us!
The children's garden!



There's lesser people there, so we could take more photos!

Took a photo like this for jocelyn cause I find her dress really cute!


And celeste just had to try to do the same thing!
But fail!


Cutie apple pie!


We trying to pose like model~




You guys have no idea how "monkey" celeste is.

Let me show you some photos!





And i think this is why we love her so much! Buey Tahan!


Trying to take more normal photos.



And a close up shot of joc's little heart shape tattoo ~



We tried to take photo under this as well but fail.
all the photos turn out to look like some old aunties trying to play at the playground ):


Enjoyed ourselves so much today! 
Already looking forward to our next meet up this sunday!


 If only we can have more time together ):


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

instagram

twitter