A trip to Hong Kong with my best friend!

It was kind of an impromptu trip with my best friend to Hong Kong,
As we missed XueSha too much, we decided to fly to Hong Kong to meet up with her!

The highlight of this trip was not about the shopping or food, but it's our hotel we were staying in!

When we were at the Changi airport, Huiyi told me that her friend had settled our hotel stay for us,
so we didn't had to worry. She was so disappointed when she told me that her friend didn't book the W hotel which we initially wanted to book. She had no idea her friend actually booked a suite for us at my favourite hotel in Hong Kong!

The PENINSULA Hotel!


I was so excited when I found out that we were going to stay there!
It's a super classy and atas hotel lor!



You have no idea how "SUAKU" I was when I walked in to the room.
I was literally wowing at everything!

This is our living room!



I know you can't see the view in this photo, but luckily I took some more photos when it's not that hazy.



Our bedroom!
With a super large king size bed! 


Our "Walk in Wardrobe"



The bathroom! 
With a huge bathtub that can fit the two of us!



In the end also never utilise the bathtub at all.. -.-




Can you guess what is this?


It's a SOAP! 
Seriously!!! Initially I thought it's a mooncake lor!


We have like 4 tablets in our room for us to control the A/C, lights, curtains
and also to order room service.

It's super cool but 2 is good enough, 4 is a bit too much la.

(人就是这样,给你少,你嫌少。给你多,也要嫌。)


While we were waiting for Xuesha to meet us up,
we went for some shopping around our hotel.

The peninsular is located in Tsim sha tsui,
one of the best place to shop in Hong Kong!


After waiting for hours!
She finally reached!

Luckily our room has enough mirrors for us to do our make up.
Ta-dah! We're ready to go out to party!


My batchie zee decided to join us for dinner,
such a coincidence that she's also in Hong Kong for a holiday!



Our dearest Xuesha treated us to this Japanese restaurant cause she got too much money but don't know where to spend, so we helped her. 

HAHAHA! I'm just kidding! 




This was super good! 
Sea urchin chawanmushi


After dinner, we went to party at LKF but it was so boring.
Maybe it's because we are too old already, and the clubbers in Hong Kong are all very young!
It's so obvious that most of them are underage.

The next day, we went for more shopping!
Chrome hearts is located in the Peninsular hotel itself.
Super convenient!

In the end I only bought things for my boyfriend.
Seems like there's nothing in Chrome hearts that attracts me anymore.



After shopping, we went to meet up with the ICON of Hong Kong!

My baby girl ~ APPLE!!!!


I missed her so much!
Can't believe we used to stick together almost everyday before I started my full time job.
We'd party till 6-7am, and meet up again at night around 8pm!



Even though I really wished she could stay in Singapore,
I'm also happy that she's doing well in her career in Hong Kong.

As long as she's happy 就好!


Guess who's in Hong Kong as well?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Lee Teng!!!

When I was in shanghai, he was also in shanghai!
And when I'm in Hong Kong, he's also in Hong Kong!
Recently when I went to Taipei, he was also in Taipei!

也太巧了吧!



It's so nice meeting up with all of them.
I really missed the time when we were still young,
and partying endlessly yet aimlessly.

(I'm not saying we are old, just not that young anymore ): )


It was a really short trip.
Nevertheless, it was fruitful for me.
Enjoyed myself catching up with old friends.


Hong Kong, I will be back.

5 comments:

  1. Wah you go one HK like meet up with the whole world sia.
    Your circle of friends really is big. Haha.

    I want to stay at the Peninsula also lor!!! So nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa! that's why I love hong kong so much!

      Delete
  2. Hi babe! What camera model are you using? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! i'm using tr 15 and samsung ex2f. and i'm selling my ex2f!

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed reading your blog! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

 

instagram

twitter