My forever 21 birthday on 25.12.2014

Time flies! And I'm 21 again! hehe
This year my boyfriend was the one planning everything!
So thankful to have him, luckily he's a very good planner, I'm so tired of planning things already!



He booked a KTV room at the MONO, St James.
I think that's a great place to celebrate birthdays.
The sounds system is good, they have food, drinks and everything you need!

Sorry for the blur photo.


Thanks everyone for coming! 

I know you guys can't see the beauty of the balloons in the photos.
But it's super pretty in real life and there's LED lights in the balloons!


I know christmas eve is a night for people to party and all, but I'm really thankful to have all my best friends always reserving their X'mas for me! 

Sorry I had to be born on such a special day. Some of you might think I'm really lucky but honestly speaking, it's a super BO HUA birthday, you only get one present and you still have to buy presents for others on your birthday. Every restaurants, celebration venues are going to be more expensive than usual. 

I don't really have proper photos of that day, was already intoxicated before we started counting down to my birthday and christmas ):

All these photos are stolen from the girls' Facebook. 



 


I'm going to be downloading a lot of photos from there, 
still a noob at using mac book, not sure of how to transfer photos from my phone.
Give me some time, I will figure it out.



Before my AH BOON was married,
every year on my birthday she'll be the first to arrive and also the first to disappear.
Then appear again when I already finish cutting cake...



As usual, I can't remember how we ended the night.
I just hope that everyone enjoyed themselves! And had a merry X'mas!



Thank you again baby!! I love you <3







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

instagram

twitter