OPUS 2 JAY 2014 WORLD TOUR! 周杰伦的演唱会!

When my girlfriend, Michelle asked me if I'd like to go to Jay Chou's concert,
I immediately took the offer!
Her friend had to let go of the ticket due to the change of date of the concert, all thanks to our sports hub grass that couldn't grow properly.

我真的是捡到宝!

I really don't quite understand how some people can just wear t-shirt, shorts and slippers to a concert.
I mean, you never know, you might have a chance to meet your idol! Why would you wanna dress so sloppily..我不明白..



As usual, I took some time to dress up before heading down to sports hub to meet my siao char bor!



It was really hot and humid in the sports hub but 为了周杰伦, 我忍!
I was perspiring non stop, luckily they gave everyone a fan.
I think they expected that the cooling system in the sports hub will not be functioning properly.




I've never been to any concert before,
so I don't know what to expect.

We got the vip tickets, but are VIPs supposed to act like VIPs and act cool throughout the concert?
Can we stand or jump and sing out loud?

In fact, I was a little bit nervous before we walked to our seats, I was so afraid we couldn't get the good seats.

The sports hub is super huge! I think there were 30000 people at the concert that day!
My whole instagram was spammed with the concert photos!
Including my posts la! hahaha!

Did I mention it was raining heavily on that day? I guess some of the normal seats were already wet even before the concert started. I was really lucky to get the VIP ticket.
The regular tic seats were too far away from the stage, I really doubt they could see jay chou from that distance. I think the arrangement is really quite bad. The stage is too small, it's more suitable for a small concert.



We were seated so close to the stage! Lucky us!



So disappointing...Why never throw to me...
Next time he should bring more 双截棍!

We were the only crazy girls shouting and screaming!

哼哼哈兮!快使用双截棍!

If you wanna watch videos of us singing, it's on my instagram!

www.instagram.com/winniewangweiyu



I have so many favourite Jay chou's songs!
雨下一整晚,倒带,借口,搁浅,退后,枫,园游会,暗号,阳光宅男,爱在西元前,开不了口, 世界末日,黑色毛衣.. and so many more!

What's your favourite?



I swear he's irritated by the two of us lor, hahaha!
Every time he walks nearer to us, we'll sneak out from our seats,
rush to the front and try to take a photo of ourselves and him in the background. LOL!

I can see from the photo, he's staring at us... maybe he's thinking, this two siao charbors better maintain ar, stop coming so close to me.



But honestly, it was hell of a lot of fun!
singing along with him, jumping and screaming when he starts rapping!



Anyway he just came up with a new album,
there's also a few songs which I find them not too bad,
but of course not as good as the oldies,
like 算什么男人,听爸爸的话,听见下雨的声音 and 手写的从前.




I've truly enjoyed myself even though after the concert we couldn't get a cab and had to wait for michelle's boyfriend to come and pick us up, and his car can't even come in to the sports hub, we had to run around until we finally found him.

I will not go for anymore concerts at the sports hub for the time being until they fix their cooling system unless it's for 张惠妹 or S.H.E and I also must get VIP tickets each time I go to a concert, don't mind spending a little bit more rather than already spent 200+ but only can see an ant singing.








8 comments:

  1. It's nt e fans tat wun go crazy is sports hub cos most of the time when ppl stand up their security or crew will ask u to sit dw!!!!!!! Like so spoil our mood... Zzz I saw u tat day on e big screen & when u n ur gf walk pass us in e carpark when we are on our way out... I tot u & ur gf gg to carpark to collect car if nt can gif u gals a ride~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so engrossed in the concert, I didn't even realise my face was on the screen until my friends told me. haha!

      Delete
  2. Great post and I totally agree he should bring more 双节棍 and throw to us. Hit my face also nevermind haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, wah! Heheee. Hi 5! That's what I was thinking! Just hit me!

      Delete
  3. Noticed that your teeth protrudes do you intend to do Braces ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! I've been contemplating. See if any dentist wanna sponsor me ! I wanna do the invisalign!

      Delete
  4. I never noticed your teeth protrude in person. Even if they do, you are still pretty as always.

    Signing off,
    要和你参加才华横溢的那位

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi danny 哥! Thanks for reading my blog! Hope to see you soon!

      Delete

 

instagram

twitter