A day to shopping



Since Chinese New Year is coming and I have off days,
I decided to bring my mum and my younger sister to shop for CNY clothes!

I can't believe I got offs lor!
It's so rare for me to be in Singapore for both eve and first day!
Really need to thank Guan Yin Ma for it!


More selfies with my mum!





I love CNY so much, even more than Christmas, though I'm born on that day. LOL!

We are playing CNY songs at home everyday already!


Cam whoring with my new monster on the cab.
It's a gift from peggy!
She's going to start selling this very soon, it's super cute!




And then with my little monster! JOEY. 
Do you guys still remember this little monster I used to always blog about?
My cutest younger sister!
She's all grown up now!


Went to pick Michelle up and headed down to town.
She's such a comedian! Honestly, we can entertain each other the whole day!



The first place we went to was SCAPE!
We went to Leeteng's store ~ GROUND ZERO located at #02-07

Recently he just collaborated with Jay Chou and now they are also selling products from PHANTACI.


#THROWBACK to the event on the day before Jay chou's concert.


Look at all these things with Jay chou's autograph!
I want the playing cards leh ):



After shopping and finally getting one new top for mummy from ZARA,
we went to have our dinner at orchard central.

Initially I went there for celeste,
thought she'd be at the 49 seats restaurant!
But she left right before we reached ):
49 seats was filled with people on a Sunday!
I'm sure the food there is fantastic.

In the end we got no choice but to dine at a Korean bbq restaurant instead!

The kimchi there was fantastic,
but other than that, I don't really like anything else.


Wouldn't really recommend people to go here!
Should have just waited for seats at 49 seats ):


In the end the bill came up to 200++
I should stop ordering too much food ):



6 comments:

  1. love reading your blog since last time. so happy you are back to blogging and making an effort to blog despite your busy schedules. hope you can make video like your daily make up,skin care products,ootd. you haf great sense of clothes n you look so beautiful. would be very happy if you haf those videos. love your voice too. jiayou jiayou.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! thank you very much! okay okay! 我会加油的!

      Delete
  2. Hi Winnie, may I know which double eyelid sticker are you using? Would you mind sharing? It is so natural and pretty and it makes your eyes pop haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! oh, i cut my double eyelids, so now i don't need to use double eyelid stickers anymore. i can share with u where i did my eyelids though

      Delete
    2. Oh, but how may I ask you about the procedures? Is it possible to email you? If yes, may I have your email please? Thanks :)

      Delete
    3. you can ask me here? i got a chatbox!

      Delete

 

instagram

twitter