sorry for neglecting my blog ):

I'm getting lazier and lazier at blogging. 
time to do something about it. 

but anyway. since i got nothing much to blog about today.
i shall share some beauty products i bought recently 
*this is not an advert yo!


I'm always so jealous of those korean and japanese girls with super bright and shiny face,
so i'm always looking for a product that can give me this effect until i found this!

SHISEIDO WHITE LUCENT ALL DAY BRIGHTENER.



Really like this look.
everyday before going out,
i'll look forward to applying this, cause it'll make me look super fresh and chio, heheheee!


and if you are lazy. this can actually replace ur moisturiser and sunblock (spf 36).
but of course i'm super kiasu, so i'll still use my moisturiser.



and also this "lip tattoo" from SKINAZ!
super popular in korea now.
i got it onboard singapore airlines kris-shop.


loving the color!


That's all for now! bye.
will blog about a nice seafood restaurant I went with my gfs last night soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

instagram

twitter