THE BOILER AT 18 HOWARD RD!


I've heard about this place from my friends but never had a chance to go there,
until Jocelyn asked me if I wanna have some seafood

I WILL NEVER SAY NO TO SEAFOOD.


I was really excited when they told me we'll be having the food on the table,
no plates no cutleries.
I'm a messy eater, so even if they gave me fork and knife to eat, I will make a mess. heheee.
So now we can be messy together!

while waiting for our food,
we ordered some mocktails and cocktails.

I ordered the boiler's lemonade which is a little bit different from usual lemonades but was really nice!



and faith ordered a beer,
they also have ginger beer there!


One of my favourite starters they have;

Southern Chicks & Waffles


it's interesting how they put waffles and fried chicken together,
seems like putting chicken/duck with waffles is the new trend!





we had the Boiler's bombdigitty bag!Dungeness/brown crab, Live Boston Lobster, prawns, mussels, clams& corn!



they let us tried all their sauces;  Garlic Butter, Peppa' Butter & the hei bee hiam (seasonal)
my favourite sauce was the hei bee hiam!
Spicy and shiok!




the happy girls with our food!


and the side dishes!


I'll definitely go back to the boiler very soon,
maybe the next time I'll bring my parents!


A lot of people have been asking me about the boiler ever since I posted the photos on my instagram and Facebook!

so here's some details

Theboiler.com.sg


they are located at
18 howard rd #01-06
novelty bizcentre singapore 369585


call them at +65 6635 1285
or visit their website to reserve a table.


please note that they are close on mondays.

I hope you guys will enjoy boiler as much as me!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

instagram

twitter