INTRIM HAIR SALON!




Brought my girlfriend with me to the intrim hair salon to try out their anti-frizz hair treatment!

They are located at the Aperia mall (kallang) right opposite tim ho wan restaurant.


I was always looking for a treatment that can make my hair smoother and easier to manage
and I just don't want to do rebonding, it will make my hair look fake and dead.


finally got my natural curls fix! 
as you guys know, I don't normally put down my hair.
I'm always tying it up because I've got natural curls!



I strongly recommend my stylist - mary!

she was really careful with my hair throughout the entire process!



Yating did the same treatment as me!



 with her stylist - may!


Currently they are having an SG50 promotion for their in-trim-anti-frizz
straightening at $128 nett only!
top up $20 if ur hair is beyond bra length (usual price is $238-$309)

QUOTE "WINNIE BLOGGER" to get an additional free treatment when you do the straightening as well!

you can call them at 68363181 to make your appointment now!


location : Aperia mall (1st floor) right opposite tim ho wan restaurant!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

instagram

twitter